1.06.2014

hey there stranger...

It's been a while, huh? 

I've been unplugged since October and it was both refreshing and infuriating. I guess I didn't realize how much I use the internet for both information/entertainment as well as feeling social. Hanging with a three year old [I know! Scarlett turned three while I was away from this space!] all day already makes me pretty socially awkward - not interacting very much online makes it just that much worse. 

But I'm back - I'm not sure how much initially but I'm figuring things out and hopefully making this little space in my corner of the internet a much happier and more productive space in 2014. I'll be playing catch up for a while and filling you in on all of our end of 2013 shenanigans as well as sharing our day to day...


It's good to be back. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: