10.18.2013

currently...

Scarlett loves to put on her daddy's shirts. She calls them her "beautiful dresses!"

Happy Friday! It's almost the weekend! Here's what I'm currently up to...

Reading -- I just finished my book club book yesterday and I'm just starting The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, Book 4) by Rick Riordan . I'll keep you posted!

Watching -- Scarlett has been really into Nick Jr lately so I've been getting my fill of Dora the Explorer, The Backyardigans, Wonder Pets and the like... Blargh. 

Anticipating -- Our Halloween party is fast approaching and I still haven't found any motivation to get our costumes finished or to even decorate the house! I need to get in gear!!

Listening To -- I'm still loving on Thirty Seconds to Mars... I just can't help myself. 

Eating -- I haven't been into one specific food lately but I have been drinking coffee like it's going out of style... I'm a full-on caffeine addict. 

Working On -- I'm trying to clear away some of the millions of piles that we always seem to have around the house. I see pictures online of lovely kitchens with space on the countertops and I'm just baffled as to how they don't have a ton of randomness piled up everywhere like I do. 

Wishing -- For more Nick time. He's been working like crazy lately and since we live so far away from the city, his time with us is limited on even the best of days. I can't wait for him to be able to take a few days off and relax...

I hope you have amazingness planned for this weekend! What are you up to??

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!



No comments: