10.11.2013

currently...



Scarlett has the best style! Seriously!

Happy Friday!! I hope you have some fun stuff planned for this weekend! I need to get myself into Halloween prep mode - STAT! Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- I'm slowly getting into "Still Alice" by Lisa Genova .  It's this month's book for book club and I have one week left to finish reading it before our next meeting... 

Watching -- I'm trying to catch up on the first few episodes of the shows we watch on Hulu. The first two of Parks & Recreation had me so happy... I forgot how much I love that show. 

Anticipating -- We pushed our Halloween party back a week so luckily we won't have to have the house party ready until a few days later. But we're getting close!

Listening To -- I've been playing the Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride soundtracks around here lately to get Scarlett and me in a spooky frame of mind. 

Eating -- Luckily I've hidden the Halloween candy away so I haven't been giving in to temptation too much... So far anyway!

Working On -- Spookifying the house more! Halloween is coming!

Wishing -- For more hours in the day... I'm pretty sure they're disappearing at an alarming rate!

I hope you have a great weekend! What are you up to??


love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: