10.04.2013

currently...

Shopping with Scarlett is always an adventure...


Happy happy Friday! We've almost made it to the weekend! Woo hoo! Do you have any fun stuff planned for the weekend? I have a few projects around here that I'd really like to get done [like hanging the curtains rods we've been ignoring for months!] as well as get some serious relaxing done... Here's what I'm up to right now.

Reading -- "School of Fear - Class is NOT Dismissed" by Gitty Daneshvari. After finishing the last book I read, I needed something light to read. I'm about halfway done with this one and it's pretty cute. 

Watching -- We're playing catch up and watching a ton of the Walking Dead on Netflix before the new season starts. So many zombies!

Anticipating -- My choir director from my senior year of high school is coming to town next week and I'm really looking forward to visiting! 

Listening To -- Scarlett has discovered Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood so the theme song has been in my head for days...

Eating -- I'm pretty sure that I could eat cereal for every meal... And I think I have lately!

Working On -- We went to my parents house yesterday and I was ashamed that they have a ton of Halloween decorations up already and we have hardly any... I need to get to work!

Wishing -- For more time with this little family of mine. We miss our Nick!

What are you up to lately??

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!






No comments: