9.29.2013

what's the opposite of a green thumb?

Because I'm pretty sure that's what I have... 

Or at least, I used to. I was queen of killing plants. Although, in the last few years, it seems as though my thumb is going more gray or beige instead of full on black. I've even managed to keep some of the plants from my old desk at work alive well into my stay at home mommy years! Amazing! Although, now that I've said that, I'm sure they're all going to wither and die soon. 

Blargh.

But I did just plant some seeds the other day. Some basil and mint - each in their own little jar on my kitchen windowsill. Hopefully they'll sprout and keep living long enough to lighten up my gray/beige thumbs a bit more...



Any tips for keeping kitchen plants alive?? 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: