9.24.2013

"the BLUE park!"

My mother in law was gracious enough to let us borrow her car for the winter season so now Scarlett and I can venture out farther than we can generally walk. So today I asked her if she wanted to go to the park and of course she wanted to. Once we were in the car and ready to roll I asked her which park we should go to. She replied "The blue park!"

I have no idea which park is "the blue park" and I'm pretty sure she made it up in her head as the most amazing park ever. 

When I asked her what the blue park has, she told me there are swings and slides and water and water slides... Pretty much her dream park. And since I'm pretty sure that "the blue park" doesn't actually exist, I wasn't too surprised when she changed her mind and asked for the local water park instead.




I'm going to have to start carrying around a "water park bag" with towels and fresh clothes... This kid was drenched in no time flat!





But she had a blast and when we came home, it didn't even take thirty minutes for her to knock out for nap time. 

We may have to make this a regular routine!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




No comments: