9.13.2013

halloween prep!

Happy Friday the 13th! It seemed like a good day to share some of our Halloween prep for this year... This will be our fifth Huggett House Halloween Spooktacular and we're going with a Sugar Rush theme! Here are some things I've pinned so far...

Scarlett is going to be Taffyta...

I'm going to be Vanellope...

And Nick is going to be Ralph! 








It's not going to be the spookiest or scariest of Halloween parties, but I'm pretty sure that the kids are going to LOVE IT! Especially when they see how much candy they'll get to leave with! 

I've got about half of my costume ready and I got some supplies for Scarlett's - it looks like I may be attempting to make her dress myself. Wish me luck! 

What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Is anyone else getting ready already???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




No comments: