9.20.2013

currently...

Scarlett loves her chips! 

Happy Friday! I feel like this week has been a loooooong one... The full moon early in the week didn't help much. Insanity ensued. Here's what I'm up to right now...

Reading -- A Child Called It: One Child's Courage to Survive by Dave Pelzer . This book is horrifying. I truly hope that it's not an actual memoir. I know there was some controversy about the book a while ago and I hope the author made it up. Because if not... Just horrifying. 

Watching -- We officially have TV now - we've never had it in all the years Nick and I have been living on our own. We can't be trusted with television. We need to be able to turn it off at any time and come back to it later. We can't do that with TV. So of course, I haven't watched anything of quality for the past week since there's a ton of crappy reality TV available to me now. Blargh. Although we did watch The Muppets
 last night as a family and it was pretty cute. 

Anticipating -- We have book club tonight and I totally need a few hours of grown up time. Scarlett has been running me ragged this week. Plus, Nick is going to come tonight, too! He listened to our monthly book during his commute so he can contribute to our meeting. Yay! 

Listening To -- I just updated to iOS 7 and I've been playing with iTunes Radio like crazy! So many songs to listen to! 

Eating -- I've been on a serious cereal kick lately. I could pretty much eat it for every meal of the day...

Working On -- Playroom progress. It's slow going for sure, but as I type this, Scarlett is playing right next to me [yelling for me to pretend to be Dora the Explorer] so it's coming along...

Wishing -- For some Halloween motivation! I have costumes to make and a party to plan, but I have no desire to do any of that. Blargh. I need some rainy days to get me in the mood!

Happy almost-weekend! What have you been up to lately?


love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: