8.09.2013

currently...

She has so much style...

Happy Friday! Here's what I'm up to currently...


Reading -- I'm still reading James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing. Plus, I've been tying to make a dent in my huge stack of unread magazines! 

Watching -- I'm working my way through Gossip Girl and Nick and I just started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia since we finally finished Weeds. So far it's pretty darn funny!

Anticipating -- My brother is having his National Guard BBQ on Sunday and I can't wait to go! I've missed the last few ones... 

Listening To -- Not much these days... Any suggestions?

Eating -- Mmmmmm.... Cashews.... So yum!
 
Working On -- Thinking about Halloween... It's coming!

Wishing -- For more sleep! It's always in short supply, right???

I hope your Friday is amazing! Happy weekend!

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: