8.23.2013

currently...

Just trying on some shoes... 


Happy Friday! We have quite a busy weekend ahead of us... Here's what I've been up to lately!

Reading -- I'm still making my way through the James Potter e-book. I've been slacking big time... 

Watching -- I started watching Under the Dome on Amazon and I love it so far! 

Anticipating -- Nick has some nerd duties to fulfill this weekend so we'll be running around in the bay. I can't wait to enjoy some cooler weather! 

Listening To -- I haven't really been listening to much lately... Any suggestions?

Eating -- Lots of rice bowls... They're Nick's new favorite. 

Working On -- Getting some home preschool ideas together for Scarlett. I want to have some "school time" at home each day for her! 
 
Wishing -- For a vacation! Even just a weekend away... Maybe sometime soon. 

I hope your weekend is amazing! What have you been up to lately??


love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: