8.16.2013

currently...




There's been a lot of red in my life lately...

Happy Friday! Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- I'm still making my way through the James Potter e-book. It's tough to read on my phone and that's the only way I have the book available to me right now...

Watching -- I'm fully hooked on Gossip Girl again! I'm into season three and I try to squeeze an episode in each day while Scarlett is taking her nap. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

Anticipating -- Heading up north to visit with Nick's family this weekend! We haven't been up there in a while... Maybe I can even convince Nick that we need to make a cupcake detour on the way home... 

Listening To -- I'm slowly finding my way back to Pandora. It's been a while since I've spent some serious time listening to all the stations I have on there. 

Eating -- We went to Costco last weekend and I've come to the realization that I just CANNOT have Red Vines in the house. I just can't stop myself from grabbing a few every single time I'm in the kitchen - which is most of the day, by the way. So yum...

Working On -- Getting our master bathroom back in shape. A drawer fell out of the vanity [broken track] and it seems like we've started using it as an excuse to just let things pile up all over the place in there. There are at least two large piles of clothing, tons of bath and beauty products and an insane amount of dust all over the place. I need to do some serious organizing and cleaning. Now, if I could only find some motivation... 

Wishing -- For Halloween to get here! I can feel fall in the air trying to break through! 


I hope you have an amazing weekend! 

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!


No comments: