8.02.2013

currently...

peekaboo!

I hope your week has been awesome so far! Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- Right now I'm reading James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing on Goodreads. I totally like it so far! I really feel like the author is doing a great job of inhabiting JK Rowling's Harry Potter universe. 

Watching -- I finally finished The Secret Circle and am almost finished with Weeds. What should we watch next?

Anticipating -- The 10k is tomorrow! Gah! I'm starting to get a bit nervous... 

Listening To -- I've been playing Rumours by Fleetwood Mac lately like it's a brand new album! I love it so much!
Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac on Grooveshark

Eating -- I made brownies the other day and Nick is NOT happy about it. He even went so far as to cover the tray with a napkin so he wouldn't see them and be tempted to eat them all! But they taste soooo good!

Working On -- Getting through this 10k tomorrow! I'm well over 280 miles into my 365 miles in 2013 challenge though, so I've got this...

Wishing -- For our Disneyland trip to hurry up and get here! I can't wait to see Scarlett's face when we walk in!

I hope your Friday is amazing! 

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: