7.26.2013

currently...

She's growing up so fast!! 

Reading -- I finished reading Half Broke Horses for book club last week and immediately started The Glass Castle . At our book club meeting, it was agreed that The Glass Castle would be the book for next month so I was already a few pages ahead of the game! I'm about halfway through so far and I'm really liking it.

Watching -- I'm still working my way through The Secret Circle - although Nick and I just discovered Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and we LOVE it!

Anticipating -- My very first 10k is only about a week away!!! I'm still working on reaching my 365 miles in 2013 challenge and getting ready for the 10k has really helped to add a bunch of miles to my tracker. Hopefully after the race I'll still be motivated to keep adding miles!

Listening To -- I'm pretty sure I've heard the Jake and the Neverland Pirates theme song about a zillion times this week...

Eating -- I've been making fish tacos for dinner for the past few weeks and they've been so yummy!

Working On -- Slowly but surely trying to clear some of the stuff out of our bedroom and master bath. There is just so much random junk all over the place - I carried an entire laundry basket full of DVDs downstairs a few days ago! Insane...

Wishing -- For more hours in the day so I could work on tackling the mess in my office, too! Scarlett is super interested in EVERYTHING that I have in there - especially my scissors and markers! Not a fun time...

I hope your week has been amazing! What are you up to currently???

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: