7.12.2013

currently...

The sky around here has been so pretty lately...

Here's what I'm up to currently!

Reading -- I'm just starting Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls and I'd better hurry up and read! Book club is in a week!!

Watching -- I just finished season three of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and I can't wait for season four to be added!! Such a guilty pleasure...

Anticipating -- I'm ready for a seriously chill family weekend. The last few weeks have been such a whirlwind of activity. It'll be nice to just hang out at home and relax for a change...

Listening To -- "Currents" by Eisley has been on repeat for days now. I was able to go see them with Say Anything last week - so much fun! I'm definitely in a concert-going frame of mind now...

Eating -- I have been craving salads and veggies and fruit like crazy lately. I want to adjust our weekly menu to include more of that stuff - especially since it's summertime and fresh stuff is everywhere! 

Working On -- Getting back into the housework groove. During the spring I was all into cleaning and keeping up with house stuff. Now that summer is here, I just want to hibernate all day and do nothing... 

Wishing -- It's not completely necessary (yet) but it would be super nice to have a car for Scarlett and I to use during the day... We might even venture out of the house more often!

love & cupcakes,
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: