6.24.2013

little drummer girl...

Last week we went to the first Hayward Street Party [a festival they have downtown in my hometown each summer for one night a month] and Scarlett had a blast! We [hesitantly] ventured out without a stroller and Scarlett was super good! No running off without us, no tantrums - just a ton of fun! 


She found one stage where the band's equipment was set up but they were taking a break and she was super interested in the drums. The drummer saw her looking and told her that she could play them if she wanted! She jumped right up and started wailing on those drums! I wish I had gotten video of it! 








Looks like a sparkly set of drums is going to be on her wishlist for her birthday and Christmas this year! [Remind me to add earplugs to my Christmas list...]

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: