6.29.2013

currently...


Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a super amazing weekend so far! Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- I'm still making my way through Wicked Jealous: A Love Story by Robin Palmer. I'm pretty into it! 

Watching -- All the videos Scarlett makes on my phone! I'm totally going to give her a weekly spot here on the blog where she can have her own show...

Anticipating -- Fourth of July is almost here! I hope Scarlett loves it. Last year she liked all the sparklers and stuff, but it was a bit loud for her. We took her to see the fireworks our town does each June and she totally loved it, so hopefully since she's a bit more mature this year, she'll be excited for 4th of July!

Listening To -- I'm totally in love with the Fleetwood Mac station on Pandora. I listen to it all the time...

Eating -- I've been craving a big old sandwich from Togo's so I'm going to have to make that happen pretty soon. For sure. 

Working On -- I'm officially in a new blog planner so I've been working on thinking of new content and trying to keep up with making time to sit here and type stuff out. 

Wishing -- That I could make up my mind about cutting or not cutting my hair. It's pretty long now - about the same length it was when I had Scarlett - but since it's summertime now all I can think about is keeping it up and out of my way, so you can't even tell how long it is! But I know that if I cut it, I'll go into major hair shock and I don't know if I'm ready for that.... What to do, what to do...

What are you up to currently??

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: