6.14.2013

currently...

This girl...


Happy Friday!!! It's Father's Day weekend! What do you have planned for your dear old dad? I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be full of BBQ, beer and sun... Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- Tonight is my book club meeting so I'm kind of waiting to see what next month's book will be before jumping into a new book right now. Hopefully it'll be something light and fun - I've been reading some pretty heavy stuff lately!

Watching -- Still making my way through season three of Pretty Little Liars. Such a guilty pleasure!

Anticipating -- Sunday! Nick wants to go to Pyramid Brewery for his Father's Day celebration. We haven't been there in so long - I can't wait to get some loaded nachos! Yum!

Listening To -- I got a new phone last week [an iPhone finally!] so I've been playing around with it like crazy! I love that I can still listen to my Amazon MP3s on the phone... 

Eating -- I have been craving sushi and seafood like crazy lately and even though I haven't been eating it, I really want some! And I will have some this weekend darn it!

Working On -- I found an old A Beautiful Mess DIY tutorial for hairbows that I've been wanting to try out. I need to go through my fabric stash and get my supplies ready for some serious DIY action around here!

Wishing -- For some family time! Nick was out of town for most of this week so we've been missing him like crazy around here! We're so glad he's back!

What are you up to right now? I hope your weekend is amazing!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: