6.05.2013

and... we're back!


I was offline for a week and then took a few much needed extra days for myself. Summertime is usually the time of year that it seems everyone goes crazy for. Not so much over here. As soon as the temperatures start rising, we start hiding and hibernating. We're winter people. And this weekend is supposed to get into the triple digits. And it's not even officially summer yet!!! Gah!

Hopefully with all of the heat and me staying indoors as much as possible, I'll get to tackle some projects that have been lying around for months. I need to do something to get myself going. If I could stay in day all day, I would. Luckily, Scarlett won't let me.

What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything? How do you get yourself going?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: