5.05.2013

Norway Day!

We went to the Norway Day festival in San Francisco yesterday and had such a great time! 


My parents, sister and nieces came and it was so much fun! We had pickled herring [which was super good - much to my surprise!], sausage, a ton of super good wine and beer and Norwegian desserts. They had a jumper that the kids could play in and they even got to make painted terra cotta pots that they filled with flowers and a little Norwegian flag! 






















I told Isabelle to "look Norwegian" and this is what I got - 




Super good sausage!


We were cracking up at these pictures!



Finger puppets! They even picked out one for Scarlett!




Vikings!


We even took some photobooth pictures! We loved them!











They had Norwegian dancers!



And Viking fight demonstrations!












We had such a great time - I can't wait for next year! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa ♥













No comments: