5.18.2013

currently...

My little goofball!

It's weekend time! I hope yours is going amazingly! Here's what I'm up to...

Reading -- I'm starting the third book in the Beautiful Creatures series. Have any of you read them?

Watching -- I'm playing catch up on Once Upon a Time. Pray for Scarlett to keep to a nap schedule so I can make it!

Anticipating -- Tomorrow we're supposed to go to the ocean as a make-up Mother's Day of sorts. I'm so excited! I miss living near the water...

Listening To -- I'm really liking Eisley's new song! 
I have to get the album when it comes out. 

Eating -- Not enough fresh fruit! I need to get down to the strawberry stand in town and stock up!

Working On -- Cleaning up my office and making it more functional. I have a need to get crafty. 

Wishing -- For Fall. It looks like we're getting deep into summery weather around here and I'm super bummed. I can't wait for the air to have a crispness to it again....

I hope your weekend is amazing! What are you up to??

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: