5.10.2013

Currently...

Scarlett is practically an adult. Where did my little baby girl go?!?!


Two "Currently" posts in one week! Woo hoo! Here's what I've been up to lately...


Reading -- I'm still slogging my way through John Belushi is Dead but I'm making decent progress. Also, my book club meeting has been rescheduled so now I can choose a different book to present [which I may do since I'm not a huge fan of this one yet] but I still want to finish this one. I'm over halfway through the book so I feel committed. 

Watching -- I've been totally watching Kell on Earth on Netflix lately. Such a guilty pleasure! 

Anticipating -- The weekend! I can't wait to have Nick home with us again. I just want to curl up on the couch, drink some coffee and catch up on family time. 

Listening To -- Not much of anything, unfortunately. I need to give my CDs some love again... 

Eating -- Nick brought home these amazing green beans the other night. So yum!! I made some coconut rice to go with them and they were awesome. I'm going to need to learn how to make them!

Working On -- Getting crafty! I really want to put some stuff in my neglected Etsy shop so I need to break out the craft supplies and get inspired!

Wishing -- For the cooler weather to come back, The temperature has been creeping up day by day and this weekend is supposed to be back in the 90s again. Blargh. 

I hope your week has been awesome! What are you up to this weekend?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa 

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: