4.16.2013

I think that I'm just tired...



I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset...

Once upon a time, another lifetime ago, I packed up all of my belongings and stood in line for a stand-by flight to Boston where I was going to start over again. Literally just before I boarded the plane, I got a phone call from my cousin telling me not to get on because plans may have changed and I might not have to move out East after all. Plans were scrambled and belongings were stored somewhere in Ohio and I never did make that big move. But I did get the chance to go and pick my cousin up from Boston and spend a few days there and I still think fondly of my almost-adopted city to this day. I've always wanted to go back and bring Nick and Scarlett with me this time. 










My heart is aching for Boston right now.

- elissa 

No comments: