4.27.2013

Currently...




My sister gave Scarlett some little bug car toys and she's completely in love with them! 


We're right in the middle of a mini stay-cation and even though we've all come down with gross colds, we're making the most of our lazy days... I love when we don't have anything scheduled except for catching up on TV and playing. Heavenly. Here's what I've been up to lately!

Reading -- "John Belushi Is Dead"
 I've had this book for quite a while now but I'm just now checking it out. I'm only a few pages in so I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it, but it seems interesting so far! It's probably going to be my book for this month's book club - hopefully I'll finish on time! 

Watching -- I'm embarrassingly behind on the TV shows we usually watch. I've been trying to catch up on "Once Upon a Time", but it's going to take me a while to get current. We just finished Mad Men season five. I can't wait for season six to show up on Netflix!

Anticipating -- My mom sent me an email the other day to let me know that there is going to be a Norway Day festival in San Francisco next weekend! I'm so excited! We get so nerdy when we go to Scandinavian events. I love it!

Listening To -- I just rediscovered my love of the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack. I love soundtracks from 90s movies! 

Eating -- We just made mini pizzas with the mini pizza maker we got for Christmas from Nick's sister - so yum! We're still figuring out the kinks but I think next time they'll be extra good!

Working On -- We have a list of things to do around the house during this stay-cation, but nothing has been touched yet. So tomorrow, we need to get cracking!

Wishing -- That this little stay-cation could go on forever! It's so nice having Nick around - Scarlett is having a blast having so much daddy time and I get little breaks throughout the day. I almost forgot what it was like to be able to go to the bathroom with the door closed during the day! It's the little things... ♥

I hope your weekend is lovely! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa ♥



These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!


No comments: