3.08.2013

currently...



I love my morning breakfast dates with this little lady...


Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading - I'm still trudging my way through "Heaven" by Alexandra Adornetto. Hopefully I'll finish soon - I have a book I need to read for book club!

Watching - We just got Wreck-It Ralph and I'm so excited for Scarlett to see it! Nick and I loved it and I know she's going to flip when she sees it! She already loves the Ralph doll and huge hands that Nick has!

Anticipating - I'm off to a baby shower tomorrow! I haven't seen my friends from work in forever! It's going to be so great to catch up...

Listening To - Lots of random kids songs. Scarlett has kind of taken over my playlists...

Eating - I'm completely in love with the tomato and basil Lays potato chips - and I'm usually not a big fan of the classic potato chip texture. But apparently, if you add some tomato and bail to the mix, I'm all for it!

Working On - My neighbor and I have been talking about Etsy lately. I already have a shop there, but I have nothing in it. It would be nice to be able to make a few things and see if they sell...

Wishing - That we could have more family time around here... It's hard with Nick having such a commute on top of long days... I live for the weekends! 

What are you up to currently??

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: