2.28.2013

currently...



Scarlett loves her "possickles!"

I haven't posted one of these in a while! Here's what I'm up to currently...


Reading -- I'm working on "Heaven" by Alexandra Adornetto. It's the third book of the "Halo" trilogy. Not terrible so far...

Watching -- I haven't had time to watch anything lately! I've been slowly working my way through Gossip Girl on Netflix, but it's taking me forever... Maybe one day Scarlett will decide to take normal naps again so I can actually watch something again!

Anticipating -- Our joint birthday party on Saturday! We're having a beer tasting contest! Yum!

Listening To -- Scarlett has been all into The Lorax movie lately so I have a bunch of the soundtrack on my phone ready to go!

Eating -- I made some killer brownies last week! Dark chocolate sea salt caramel brownies for my book club and some peanut butter fudge brownies for home! So good! And I need to start working on figuring out cupcakes for our party this weekend. I'm thinking yellow cake with chocolate frosting - our favorite!

Working On -- I've been reading a bunch lately. I'm trying to make my way through 25 books this year and I'm on my way! I've finished six so far with more on the way! Plus, I've been trying to walk a lot lately. This week hasn't been so good [it's been beyond windy out here!] but I'm up to 4.73 miles for this week [that's only Wednesday though!] and 81.07 miles this year! Woo hoo! 

Wishing -- I'm wishing that winter would stick around a bit longer... Everything is blossoming around here and all the birds and bees have made their way home. I miss the cold - I feel like we barely even had a winter this year! Grrr....

What are you up to currently???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: