1.29.2013

Nick's 90s Picks!




They're back! Nick's 90's Picks!



"I was sort of a late bloomer in the metal scene in high school, but when this album hit I was totally hooked. I used to set this song as my wake-up music in the morning on my stereo. This is definitely in my top 5 favorite Ozzy songs." - Nick

Little known fact about this song as it relates to Nick and I - When we were in college, Nick used to have a Saturday metal show on the radio station there and I used to listen just so I could hear him... One Saturday, my friend Jessica and I were out and about and heard that he was having some contest on his show for a free CD or something [I don't even remember!] - all you had to do was call in and name a song that he had played within the last hour or something. I called the station just to talk to him [and not knowing any of the songs he had played!] and he put me on the air and asked for a song title he had played! I was so embarrassed and I managed to name this song hoping that I wouldn't sound like a complete nerd. Thankfully, I lucked out and he had played it! I won! Although, I'm pretty sure that I still sounded like a complete nerd...

PS - I didn't even get my free CD! 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: