11.09.2012

currently...



After dinner frozen yogurt dates with this little peanut are the best... 

These past few weeks have been a blur! I love "falling back" but this year I'm all mixed up! Scarlett's nap and bedtime schedule got all screwy and we're just now recovering... But here's what I'm up to currently!

Reading - I'm totally into "The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker." It's such a great book! Thanks to Danielle of Sometimes Sweet for the recommendation

Watching - A ton of Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. Scarlett has recently discovered the classics and can't seem to get enough... I'm slowly but surely getting over my Maleficent phobia. 

Anticipating - DISNEYLAND!!! We're finally going! I can't to see Scarlett's face light up as she recognizes so many of the characters! 

Listening To - I think it's because of Sleeping Beauty, but I'm really feeling Tchaikovsky lately... It's making me all excited for Christmastime, too!

Working On - Wrapping Christmas and December birthday gifts! The other day I even allowed myself to listen to Christmas music while I wrapped. I feel super bad that Thanksgiving seems to disappear more and more each year but I would be lying if I said that I weren't excited for official Christmas-time. 

Wishing - For me to get out of this funk I've been in lately. I need to shake it off and get excited for all the fun stuff that's coming up soon! 

I hope your week is going fantastically! What are you up to currently?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa ♥


These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: