10.12.2012

currently...



This little monkey is currently obsessed with putting on her daddy's dirty socks...

It's finally starting to feel more like fall around here lately. It even rained for a bit yesterday! Woo hoo!!
Here's what I'm up to currently:

Reading - I'm still reading The Mark of Athena and totally enjoying it. The only things bothering me - I know there are some spiders coming up in the story - and I'm totally freaked out about it! I HATE spiders!!! So I'm dreading any big confrontation.... Blargh!

Watching - I just finished Season Three of The Vampire Diaries and I'm dying for the next season to start! I'm totally only fourteen-years-old at heart...

Anticipating - It's our anniversary weekend! Since our Disneyland trip got postponed, Nick has taken it upon himself to figure out our weekend plans. Apparently, they're a surprise. All I know is that I'm supposed to be ready to leave by 9am tomorrow morning and that Scarlett will be staying with her Uncle Ben and Auntie Venessa for the day. I have absolutely no idea what we're going to be doing! [Now, I just need to figure out what the heck I should get him as a gift!!]

Listening To - I've been all over the place on both Pandora and Spotify - A little Ozzy, a little Simon & Garfunkel, a lot of Fenix TX... Even some Broadway. ♥

Eating - Oh dark chocolate gelato... You are both the greatest and worst thing I've ever discovered. 

Working On - Getting our ever-growing pile of Christmas/birthday gifts wrapped and out of the corner of our bedroom! Scarlett is getting quite interested...

Wishing - That the family lived a bit closer to us out here in the boonies - or even that it wasn't such a to-do getting out to the bay to see them... It gets lonely out here. 

I hope your week has been amazing and that your weekend will be even better!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: