9.06.2012

mind = blown!



When I was growing up I always managed to find myself in a choir. Sometimes at school, sometimes at church but always singing. Now that I'm a "grown up" who lives far far away from everything [it seems], I don't get my choral fix as much anymore. But I stumbled across this video the other day and just about lost my mind. 


Eric Whitacre is like a god for choir nerds like me. He put together a video of him conducting a piece of music, uploaded it to YouTube and encouraged people from all over the world to sing. Thousands of people sang and uploaded the videos as well. The thousands of videos were put together to create a "virtual choir" - AMAZING! I love this idea! It gives me hope that even though I may be in the boonies, I can still sing in a "choir" - even if I never left my room. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: