9.28.2012

currently...



This girl and her water...

Happy Friday! We made it!!! Here's what I'm up to currently...

Reading -- I'm still into The Night Circus. I'm liking it so far....

Watching -- I'm in a Netflix frenzy right now! I'm still catching up on Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries and they added Season 7 of Weeds so I'm all about that, too... So much good stuff!

Anticipating -- Disneyland! I know, it's not until the middle of next month, but it's coming! Woo hoo!

Listening To -- The new No Doubt record! Yay!!! 
One More Summer by No Doubt on Grooveshark

Working On -- Halloween prep! We're getting close! My costume is done [except for some leaves and flowers I need to attach to my hair and stuff] and we;re working on Scarlett's now...

Wishing -- I could see my friends more often. It's tough living out in the [near] middle of nowhere... 

What are you up to currently???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!




No comments: