9.14.2012

currently...



She's getting to be such a big girl...


I can't believe that I'm happy about our temperatures being in the mid to low 90s around here - but I am! This summer has sucked. I'm seriously not a fan of hot weather and I can't wait to see more clouds in the sky and to not have to run the A/C as much! Woo hoo! Here's what I've been up to currently...

Reading -- I just finished "Sphere" by Michael Crichton on Nick's suggestion. And I totally enjoyed it! It seemed like such a quick read, too. I've never seen the movie that they made based on the book, but I just added it to our Netflix queue...

Watching -- I finished "Pretty Little Liars" on Netflix a few days ago and I'm kind of going crazy waiting for the next season of "Vampire Diaries" to be added. Apparently I'm still a teenager mentally. 

Anticipating -- FALL! And camping next weekend! And did I mention FALL?!?!?!

Listening To -- Old stuff. Nick and I bought an Oasis CD at the Goodwill on our camping weekend and it got me in the mood for more 90's stuff...

Eating -- More cleanly. Well, trying to at least. More veggies and fruits, less processed stuff. 

Working On -- Scarlett's second birthday bash! I think we've nailed down a theme so now I just need to start gathering supplies. 

Wishing -- For more time in the day... It seems like before I know it, it's bedtime. 

What have you been up to currently???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: