9.07.2012

currently...



I finally got my Aphrodite USB hub in the mail! Love! 

This "Currently" post is going to have to be written a bit prematurely as come Friday morning [when these usually get posted] we'll be on our way to a wine-tasting weekend! Woo hoo! But here's what I've been up to currently anyway...

Reading -- "The Goddess Legacy" by Aimee Carter. I adore reading about the gods and goddesses of ancient Greece. It's so interesting! And I love it when authors write about them in modern times.

Watching -- Season 2 of "DC Cupcakes" was just added to Netflix so I'm indulging. 

Anticipating -- Wine time! 

Listening to -- Have you heard about these mixtapes?? Not too bad...

Eating -- A bunch of junk right now. But starting next week [after our wine weekend!], Nick and I are going to try to eat more "cleanly". Less processed food - more fresh ingredients. Wish us luck!

Working on -- As usual, getting the house in order. It's a never ending job... 

Wishing -- For more thunder! I swear I heard thunder Wednesday morning when I woke up - I swear!!!

What are you up to currently???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

These posts are inspired by Danielle's weekly "Currently" posts. Check them out!

No comments: