8.24.2012

currently...



Gorgeous centerpiece from a wedding we went to last weekend...

I'm currently...

Reading -- "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson. LOVE! So hilarious!

Watching -- I'm still completely hooked on Pretty Little Liars. I'm into season two already. Don't judge. 

Anticipating -- Wine tasting weekend! Official grown up time without my little munchkin tagging along to get into everything... Although it'll be my very first time away from her overnight [which I'm sure will warrant a post of its own] so hopefully I won't spend the weekend crying into my wine. Wish me luck!

Listening to -- I just got a few new CDs - M.Ward's "A Wasteland Companion" and finally my copy of "A Minor Bird" by Sucre. So excited to check them out!

Eating -- Sushi! Well, not exactly "currently" - but we DID finally get to go and have some last weekend and I've been craving more ever since! Yum!!!

Working on -- Getting myself in the mood to really do some cleaning and organizing around here. And I really want to update our pictures around the house - we still have baby pictures of my niece on the walls and she's three already! Scarlett is getting confused as to which ones are her and which ones are random babies that she doesn't know...

Wishing -- That summer colds didn't suck so much. My whole house seems to have come down with a case of the sniffles. Nothing major, but enough to be annoying. Blargh. 

Hope your week has been amazing! What have you been up to lately???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: