8.17.2012

currently...



Little swinger... ♥

Lately, I've been...

Reading -- Crafty books! I'm getting ready for birthday/holiday season around here...

Watching -- Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. Danielle got me totally hooked last week...

Anticipating -- Camping next month! We finally got a bigger tent [a two person that barely fit our air mattress just wasn't cutting it anymore with an almost-two-year-old sleeping between us]!

Listening to -- I've been on a soundtrack kick lately. I ordered the Sucker Punch soundtrack and the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack from Amazon. Love them!

Eating -- I finally got the Togo's sandwich yesterday that I've been craving since forever! Yum!

Working on -- Getting my crafty office space set up so I can actually use it. I think it's going to be an on-going project for quite some time around here...

Wishing -- That my town had more fun stuff to do besides just going to the park... It's tough out here in the boonies without a second car to putter around in...

Hope your Friday is amazing! Happy almost weekend!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa


No comments: