7.20.2012

currently...



Kiddie pool fun...

I'm currently - 

Reading -- "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green. I'm beyond into John Green's writing now. I read "The Fault in Our Stars" a week or two ago and ever since, I've been devouring his other books. 

Watching -- The clouds roll in.... I wish we had more clouds in the summertime but the wind in the valley moves them out pretty quickly. 

Anticipating -- Batman today! Woo hoo!!!

Listening to -- No Doubt's new single. I'm so excited they're coming out with a new album! 

Eating -- Hand-mixed ice cream! Smashed up sugar cones have never tasted so good!

Working on -- Getting crafty. I found an awesome stick out on one of our walks the other day so I'm thinking of what I can use it for. 

Wishing -- For autumn. These clouds have me feeling like it should be October already. I can't wait for cold weather!!!

What are you up to currently???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: