7.02.2012

creating blogging habits...



I've heard that it takes doing something about 21 times before it becomes a habit. I think that applies to blogging as well. 

I've wanted to get more on top of the blog for quite a long time but it never seemed that I had the time to get it done. Finally I just decided that I needed to better multitask and start making it more of a priority. 

So I did. 

And you know what? Finding time to write a quick post while Scarlett takes her nap each day seems to get easier and easier. And the more I blog, the more I find I have to blog about. Even if it's just a quick little note and a silly picture of Scarlett, it makes me feel productive. 

And makes me want to do more. 

And I like it. 

Hope you do, too. 


[Now if only I could get over my awkward anti-social tendencies and start commenting more on the blogs that I admire and read everyday!]

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: