6.15.2012

currently...



I always enjoy reading Danielle's "Currently" posts so I thought I would try one of my own...



Reading -- "Beastly" by Alex Flinn. I totally like books that are modern interpretations of old stories and I'm super into young adult fiction. Don't laugh. It's one of my major guilty pleasures. 

Watching -- We're slowly but surely making our way through Mad Men. We're in season three now -- it's tough to watch much TV when your bedtime is only a half hour after the baby's...

Anticipating -- Our road trip to visit the cousins in Southern California! We haven't seen them since Christmas and Scarlett is so much more grown up now -- they're going to be shocked! Plus, it's Madison's birthday weekend so we're going to party it up at the water park! 

Listening To -- The children's indie station on Pandora. Or the Disney station. Such is life as a stay at home mom, I guess...

If You Ever See An Owl... by The Terrible Twos on Grooveshark


Eating -- Tons of macaroni and cheese! Scarlett loves it! 

Working On -- Getting the house in order -- after the temperature around here warmed up quite a bit, I found the house to be a bit disheveled. Like, a ton. I just get so blah during the summer -- I need to snap out of it and get things back to normal around here!

Wishing -- It were closer to winter... I can't wait for my first winter as a stay at home mom -- Scarlett and I are going to have so much fun decorating for Christmas and watching the rain in the backyard, making soup and watching movies. Come on winter!!!!


What are you up to currently???


love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: