5.14.2012

poor baby...



This past week has been tough! Scarlett developed a fever last Monday night that stuck around off and on until Thursday. She was miserable. She even threw up a few times! 

Needless to say, I didn't get my usual Tuesday off to get the house in order/relax. We spent the entire night Monday night awake with Scarlett trying to keep her comfortable and feeling okay. We were exhausted by Tuesday morning. Poor Nick had even bought us tickets to see Dragonforce that night and there was no way we could go. Oh well. Such is life as parents I guess...


Luckily by Thursday midday she was feeling much like her old self again.. She was getting such cabin fever from being stuck inside all week!

Thank goodness! No one likes a sick baby!

And I can have my usual day off tomorrow! I'm so looking forward to it! I didn't realize how much I actually NEED them.... Just missing that one day threw the rest of my week completely off! I can't decide if I'm going to use it to get the house back in order or just luxuriate on the couch and watch movies all day.... ?
Maybe a bit of both!

Happy Monday everyone!

love & cupcakes, 
elissa




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad she feels better now.