5.29.2012

personal stuff...



I've decided to start journaling again. 

I feel like it's super junior high of me [and believe me, reading back through those old entries of mine is completely mortifying!] but I need to start documenting the day to day around here. All of the little but still amazing things that Scarlett learns to do each day, how I'm dealing with being home all the time after working since I was 17, plans, dreams, hopes, yadda yadda yadda... 

I have an INSANE amount of composition books and blank notebooks all stockpiled around the house -- they're just so pretty and pristine than actually writing in them feels dirty somehow. 
[These are all blank composition books -- and these aren't even half of them!] 

But it needs to be done -- I'm becoming one of those hoarders who has piles and piles of stuff that they don't need. Besides, how cool would it be to have a huge written history for Scarlett to read once we're gone? 
It may even rekindle my long lost love of writing -- something my mom encourages almost every time I see her [Hi Mom!].

So here's to scribbled on pages, doodles in margins and diving in head first. 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: