5.14.2012

mother's day



We spent our Mother's Day by the ocean....

I need to drive towards the water every once in a while or I start to get a bit stir-crazy. Living out in the valley can get to me so I need to look at the water [and maybe put my feet in it if I'm lucky!] every so often to get me through...


Inching her way down to the water's edge...


Her first time touching the ocean! [She had to be holding both of our hands!]




My loves...







Next time we go to the beach, we should go somewhere a little less busy so I won't need to hold my purse with me or try and drag the stroller down through the sand so no one messes with it... =/





We walked all over Cannery Row in Monterey, had some yummy lunch, got tons of candy and chocolate and got Scarlett the cutest little shoes [because I apparently forgot to grab her shoes from the table before we left the house -- oops!]!

Such a nice, relaxing Mother's Day... 

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: