2.23.2012

tallyho....



Each morning I get an email from "The Universe" and lately they've been eerily spot on....

**********************************************

Today's email - 

When just starting out on a new journey, Elissa, it's only natural to feel vulnerable. After all, it may seem that you have much to lose. But may I remind you that never again, at any other point in your journey, will you have so much to gain as you will if you start today? 

I'll take that as a "Yes." 

Tallyho, 
    The Universe
**********************************************
There are biiiiig changes on the horizon for me and I'm a little scared of what the future may bring. 

But it seems as though The Universe is on my side, so I'm going to start those baby steps towards my future. 



love & cupcakes, 
elissa



No comments: