2.20.2012

happy [post] hearts day!



Valentine's Day came and went around here in a flash!

We had a small little celebration, just the three of us. We stopped for a quick dinner on the way home from work [I never in a million years thought that I would end up at a Denny's Express on Valentine's Day, but it was super nice...] and we grabbed an ice cream at Coldstone afterwards for the rest of the drive home... 

Nick sent me some beautiful flowers at work... 


I made some yummy cupcakes for the office...


I continued in the tradition of getting Nick a black valentine each year...


Scarlett brought home a ton of goodies from daycare! 

She even got her first Valentine's mailbox! 
[Mommy may or may not have helped to decorate it.]


We had planned on going out this weekend and having a romantic Valentine's Day make up day, but plans fell through and we didn't end up getting any alone time. Oh well. We spent the weekend with baby girl and had a blast anyway. And now I have an extra date night in my pocket for when I really need one!

Hope your Love Day was awesome... 


love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: