4.04.2011

60 day challenge - day one!

Everyone has been doing the "60 Day Challenge" all over 
Facebook so I thought I would give it a shot over here. 

Day One - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

Thinking of fifteen facts about myself is never easy - I have a ton of things that are true about myself, but not all of them seem interesting to me. Here's what I came up with:

* Sleeping is pretty much my favorite thing to do
* I need to get my eyes checked so I can update my glasses prescription but I’m totally freaked out about the glaucoma test…. I hate getting air blown into my eyes!
* Even though I’m definitely not a fan of summer, I suddenly have a hankering to go somewhere tropical for vacation
* I like to bake cupcakes, but I’m not so keen on eating them…. I’d much prefer brownies.
* Deep dark red is my favorite color
* February is my favorite month [and not just because it’s my birthday month!]
* I love love LOVE collecting makeup, but I tend to wear the same stuff everyday
Jane is my absolute favorite magazine of all time and I still have a huge collection of back issues
* I despise talking on the phone and would much rather text
* I’ve become so much more socially awkward as I’ve gotten older
* I miss being able to just sit and read a book without having anything else to worry about
* My craft room is being seriously neglected as of late
* I love musicals and have a secret dream of being on Broadway someday [but I have major stage fright!]
* My husband’s baked rigatoni is my favorite dinner
* I would love to have long hair but always get frustrated with it right as it gets past my shoulders and I always end up cutting it off

Are you going to do the 60 Day Challenge, too???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: