1.06.2011

22 before 2012

In light of it being a new year and all, I thought it would be nice to make myself a list of goals for this year. Since I generally don't make resolutions and those rare ones that I do make often get broken almost immediately, I figured that my list of goals had better be things that I can stick to and actually want to do, for the most part. Nicole posted a picture on her Facebook page of her "Thirty before Thirty list that got me all inspired [so don't be surprised if my list looks similar...] but since my birthday is just around the corner, I thought I would be nice and give myself an entire year to knock my list out...

Here they are [in no particular order]:
♥ ♥ ♥
* Dye my hair a brighter red again [it used to be fire-engine red but it's been so long...]
* Read 20 books [already on my way!]
* Take one picture each day [I'll be posting these so you can all track my progress!]
* Start going to church again
* Bake cupcakes at least once a month
* Complete at least one crafty project each week
* Get at least one tattoo from my [ever-growing] list!!!
* Make a new friend
* See my friends more often [I miss you guys!]
* Sing!
* Blog more often!
* Take a family vacation
* Journal
* Keep up on Scarlett's baby book [and don't forget all about it at the six month mark like so many other people have]
* Put something in my Etsy shop!
* Build something
* Be ready for Christmas before December rolls around
* Have date night once a week
* Take more walks
* Workout more!
* Start Scarlett's college fund
That about sums up my list.... 
What are your plans for 2011???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

3 comments:

classy broad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
classy broad said...

yay! i love it! :D
one of the days you are in town to visit grandma & grampa, we should have a crafty lady day! <3

*xo...

elissa said...

definitely!!! ♥