11.26.2010

thankful...

I know that  Thanksgiving was technically yesterday, but I'm a procrastinator at heart so here you go: my Thanksgiving post a day late...

I am thankful for my awesome family - they crack me up to no end and provide endless hours of entertainment. They're also the coolest people I know, even when they're being incredibly dorky. They're always there for me no matter what. ♥






I'm thankful for my amazing husband who totally saved the day last night when he was able to fix a flat tire in near freezing temperatures while keeping both his 9+ months pregnant wife and grandmother-in-law calm and collected. He's more amazing than I even have words to express.... ♥

I'm thankful for my friends and loved ones - even though it's been hard to see them as often as I'd like, I think of them all the time and hope that once this baby is out here with us, we'll be able to hang out more often. ♥
And I'm thankful like crazy for this little munchkin that's growing inside of me. There are only a few weeks left until she's out here for everyone else to love and enjoy... And as trying as these last nine months have been, I know it's all going to be beyond worth it once she's here. ♥
I hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving yesterday and didn't get too crazy out there shopping today! 


love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: