11.10.2010

day three...

So today is day three of my maternity leave.... And I'm already getting a bit stir-crazy. 

I know I know - I should be relishing this quiet time before Miss Scarlett gets here and rocks my world, but I'm still going a little nuts by myself. It's tough to live out in the boonies when the rest of the family works and lives over an hour away.

Nick is going to get the baby's room painted this weekend so next week I'll actually be able to start setting things up in there so this week is a bit of a loss for me unless I feel like cleaning... Which I do, but only in little tiny spurts before I get so tired I collapse on the couch and watch terrible reality TV on Netflix.

Any suggestions on stuff to occupy my time with this week before I can really get going in the baby's room?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: