11.11.2010

crafty stockpiling...

I've been feeling the urge lately to stockpile up crafting supplies - rolls of felt, jewelry making supplies, paint, wood, fabric - the works. I want to have everything on hand, but I'm not feeling particularly inspired to actually *make* anything - which makes stockpiling a little difficult in that I don't really know what it is that I'm looking for or need. 

It's like I know that after Miss Scarlett arrives, my ability and desire to go out, drive the 18+ miles to the nearest craft store and find craft supplies will diminish so I want to be ready now. Plus, Christmas is right around the corner and I've yet to begin making the projects that I wanted to... 
Not to mention the countless birthdays we have that lead right up to Christmas Eve! 

I'm thinking about heading over to the craft store today and hoping that inspiration will strike me once I get there... And that I finally find my stupid camera so I can show you what I'll be working on! 


What projects are you currently working on?

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: