11.10.2010

christmas list!

I thought I would make it a bit easier for my mom [who has been asking for Christmas lists for a few weeks now!] if I just posted my ever-expanding list here so she can check it anytime she'd like - instead of me having to email a million different versions to her over the holiday season. Plus, this way I can add direct links to the goodies that may be a bit hard to find out there in the real world.

Enjoy!

Books!
Cake Pops by Bakerella

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes by Martha Stewart

The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank
*got it!* [and reading it now! ♥]



Crafty/Baking Bits!

 

A springform pan [for making cheesecake!]
Pretty sheets of felt - all kinds of colors

A new digital camera [something I can carry around in my purse]
*got it!*

CDs/DVDs
[don't judge!]
Jenny & Johnny - “I'm Having Fun Now”
Glee soundtracks
 ***
Whip It
All the Harry Potter movies that we don't have yet [ask Nick]
Twilight: Eclipse
Twilight: New Moon
Glee: Season One

 And my dream item:
A "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" print in red for my kitchen...
 Unfortunately, it's been sold. =[

I'm sure this list will get updated before Christmas actually gets here... 
I'm always adding things and changing my mind. 

What's on your Christmas list this year???

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

*updated - 11.26.10*

5 comments:

classy broad said...

omg! i love you for having this song on your blog!!! (always reminds me of dylan & brenda!) <3

anyway...i have not one, but *2* copies of "the wonder spot" -- apparently, i purchased the paperback version while a friend was borrowing my hard copy (and i *never* buy hard copy, so you know it's a good book!) i actually just finished reading it.

want one of mine? :)

*xo...

classy broad said...

i actually just finished reading it.
(for the third time...) <3

*xo...

elissa said...

oh my goodness! are you sure?? i only even looked it up because you referenced "sophie applebaum" on facebook and i didn't get it... =] but now i totally want to read it! ♥

classy broad said...

oh, of course! so happy to share a little literary love!

*xo...

elissa said...

yay! thanks a bunch! ♥