11.11.2010

beat...

So I made my way to Michael's and Borders a little while ago - my two favorite places to be - and I barely lasted 15 minutes in each store! 
I get tired so quickly and easily now that it's almost unbearable to go to these places because a few minutes after I get there, I start looking around for somewhere I can sit comfortably for a minute. 
No fun. 

So needless to say I didn't end up stockpiling as many crafty items as I wanted to... 
And instead of coming home with a few new books to read I only grabbed two magazines and rushed to the register do I could get back in the car and sit down for a few. 

But the magazine I got should be good - it's "Real Simple." The December issue. I really like checking out all the gift ideas and recipes - last year's issue is still in my craft room and I still check it out all the time to get inspired. Hopefully this one is just as good... ♥

love & cupcakes, 
elissa

No comments: