10.26.2010

51 days to go....

I have only 51 days left until my due date.... Time has really flown by! 

We still have boxes and boxes of baby clothes from my sister that need to be washed and put away, plus her room needs to be painted and her furniture needs to be put together [well, the furniture we have anyway]. We're getting closer and closer and our "to-to list" seems to be getting longer and longer!

Plus, I'm home sick today.... It seems to be that happens far too frequently lately. This little cupcake I'm baking is one tough cookie! I'm pretty sure she's going to come out in combat boots or Doc Martens.... It's all I can do to drag myself up off the couch and throw some laundry in the washing machine.... 

And on top of all that - 
this weekend is our Second Annual Huggett House Halloween Spooktacular! And we've yet to even begin our Halloween decorating! It's so unlike us - we're usually hauling out boxes of spooky stuff by July! But this year seems to be flying by and we've been either lost in the shuffle or too tired to do anything.... 

We're running out of time! 

No comments: